Before you invest time and money commissioning a mobile app, it is well worth the effort to research whether there is a market for your app and what the competition looks like, if any.
If you still believe there is a market for your app, you can start by defining the following before speaking with our developers:
- A brief 2-3 sentence statement of the app concept
- Outline of your target demographic
- Define the problem your app solves
- Create a simple outline of how you see the app work.
- Set a budget
There are many factors that contribute to launching a successful project, as with pricing this question is difficult to answer without understanding the scope completely. However, an average app takes between 8 – 14 weeks to complete.
But of course, we understand that our clients need to have an idea of cost to know whether they can even afford to hire us in the first place. iSolve Mobility is on average 20-30 percent cheaper than our major competitors.
- Scope, Features and Functionality of the App
- The length of development time
- The amount of people working on the app
- Quantity of devices and platforms that needs to be supported
- Integration with third party or existing services and software
- Revenue Models
- Platform Features
- Operating System Release Cycles
Deciding on which platform you design your app for first, is a question best discussed in person with a qualified developer.
During the development process we keep you the client involved and updated every step of the way.