Professional Windows App Development Services
We develop native and cross platform mobile apps for Windows 8 (mobile) on C# in Visual Studio, Xamarin and also cross platform apps using the Cordova toolset.
Gradually but consistently, Windows mobile apps are sustaining its market share in the world. Since the launch of Windows 8, Windows as an operating system has seen a slew of updates with increasingly mature functionality, focussing on your business as well as personal life.
If you’re like most businesses, you can’t afford to make mistakes in your quest to connect with consumers. Opting for windows mobile app development enables you to target a different audience who cannot be targeted using mobile apps developed for iOS and Android.
Why Choose Windows?
In 2014 Microsoft reimagined itself as a “mobile-first, cloud-first company”. Windows Phones may have a small market share, but despite Windows Phones’ smaller market share and availability of less number of apps in the Windows Phone Store, they cater to a larger number of consumer as well as business users.
With an equal focus on cloud and mobile products as well as continuing the development of desktop and server products, Microsoft continues to offer a simple, secure, and easy-to-use operating system that can be used on some of the most popular devices, including smartphones, tablets, and desktops.
Developing an App for Windows is a lot simpler and easier when compared to development in other platforms, due to the availability of a wide range of tools for development. The best thing is that the most popular Windows app development tool, MS Visual Studio offers Android and iOS app development support.
Some of the top benefits in using Windows platform for development.
- You can use C# and C++ for development. C# is a very flexible and versatile language as it fixes java’s weaknesses and offers further functionality.
- Virtual studio is a lot more stable and mature IDE.
- Visual studio allows you to build not just Windows phone apps, but Windows desktop apps, WPF apps, games, console apps, Android apps etc.
- It alerts about errors in the code without having to run it. Also, it provides instant context-aware help while coding.
- XAML gives a more natural interface.
- In Windows, UI creation will be a direct procedure using it’s drag and drop tool.
- Microsoft’s design guideline is stable, unlike the one with Android, which constantly changes and requires you to redesign your app often.
- A large number of tutorials are available on the Microsoft virtual academy and MSDN library.
How can we help?
Being a process-driven organization, we have developed Windows applications for a range of clients. Making use of the latest tools and technologies, we offer the best Windows phone app development solutions that help you achieve the maximum ROI.
Some of our applications include apps for industries such as:
- Multimedia applications
- Business & productivity apps
- Social media apps
- Utilities applications
- GPS & Navigation apps
- Internet applications
- Communications app
iSolve Mobility is one of the early pioneers in Windows 8 App Development. We have been developing Windows apps since 2010, and we have worked on dozens of Windows 8 apps for different industries.
With our proficiency in different Microsoft technologies, and an experienced inhouse team of expert Windows phone developers, we are sure to get the job done. Our development team is well versed with Windows Mobile SDK, .NET framework, Visual Studio and managed programming languages We develop native and cross platform mobile apps for Windows 8 (mobile) on C# in Visual Studio, Xamarin and cross platform apps using the Cordova toolset.
We offer innovative, fluid design; efficient, cost-effective, and standardized processes; and a user-focused approach to Microsoft app development.
Some of these services are:
- Windows App Conceptualization & Design
- Custom Windows Mobile Application Development
- Web-based Windows Mobile Application Development
- Windows Apps Porting & Migration
- Windows Apps QA & Testing
- Windows App Support, Maintenance & Upgrade
OS Market Share in South Africa
- Apple iOS
Mobile is….as close as you can get to your consumers in South AfricaWith an audience of 37.2m adults in SA, you can reach:
- 97% or 36m adults through a cellphone in the household (2.4 phones per household)
- 39% or 14.6m through voice, SMS or USSD
- 52% through the internet – with the majority on mobile internet
- 48% or 17.7m in mobile apps and their mobile browsers